Monday, November 23, 2009

New Classroom Rules

picture of two children in class
I only found one list, so first I'll start with #1, going to class online is the future anyway, why not start now. Number 3 is leaving your seat often, which I've had a few teachers that encouraged this behavior and it's fun to participate in this manner. On #6, 'don't talk unless asking for help', that's me. Remember you should always be polite, don't cheat and always follow your instructors instructions.
The last two rules are the ones I think will have the biggest impact of me, but it won't take much to get used to. Being able to ask questions in your PLN and collaborating the answer with your teacher and classmates will certainly increase the children's willingness to learn. And know what you're learning and why and how will you use it to teach your children to learn, and where will that knowledge take you? Hopefully into a vast new world of teaching and learning. If you would like to read the list from Education Innovationthenclick here.

1 comment:

  1. I also think that rule #3 is important. I've had classes in which I had to sit three hours in the classroom listening to a boring lecture. It was dreadful! I think working with others in the classroom makes the class less boring, and it helps the students learn faster.

    ReplyDelete