Monday, November 30, 2009

Farewell

the vulcan sign to live long and prosper
To Dr. Strange, thank you for your patience and guidance, it has indeed been a pleasure. To my fellow classmates, I have enjoyed meeting all of you, listening to your presentations, laughing at your jokes, and seeing a part of your lives. Thank you for sharing. To the ladies on my side of the room, thank you for all of your help and it was a treat to meet all of you and to learn a little about you. To Cade and Ryan, it was great to work with you and to meet you and thank you for sharing your knowledge with the OG. I have made some new friends and gained some new perspectives on communication. This is the second class I've been in that had everyone so involved together, and it has been fun and informative. Everyone, may you live long and prosper. I won't say goodbye, but, till we meet again, Happy Trails. And to paraphrase a comment made to me by a fellow classmate: 'Now I know what's it like to be in a room full of a bunch of 20 year old know-it-alls. Ha!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the peace sign Mr. John! I have enjoyed working with you in EDM 310! I wish you the best luck with your college and professional career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounded like a graduation speech! I love it! I'm glad I got to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're hilarious, John. I just saw your comment on Ryan's page about trying not to sound like a girl (never cave to political correctness!). I enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to possibly corresponding with you more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John. What can I say, I have never met someone from your generation that was as open to learning about technology as you! I appreciate your input and creativity on the projects we did. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was nice meeting you. Hope you have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delighted to have you in the class. Even though you are a LOT younger than I am, it was nice to cut down the spread in ages!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete