Friday, November 20, 2009

Comments 4kids

picture of New Zealand flag
This was a great project right from the beginning. I told most everyone I know about this and my Mom said "I'm so happy for you to get to do this". I'm glad I got to do it also, because where else would I blog with a third grade class in another country? I know I would not have done this by choice.
The class is called Room 10 at PT New England School. Even though I did not comment on any others I was not assigned to, I did visit a few of them. There were class trips and projects, such as their response to our class visiting them, and I commented and a few of the young boys who have a fondness for dinosaurs.
The best blog to me was the one when the class was in music and sang the Stevie Nicks classic "Landslide", and imagine getting invited to go up on stage and sing with Stevie, I sure hope they get to. If you would like to visit Room 10s blog thenclick here.

1 comment: