Sunday, October 11, 2009

How Do We Dream?

picture ofiTunesUlogo
I noticed this presentation was made in December 2008, but the premise of his speech has always been an important one. And now all this technology is at our fingertips, and it makes me comtemplate what will it be like when I get there (teaching)? I had to look up pedagogies and the correct use of any method is important, not just in teaching, so always keep that king of attitude no matter what you are doing.
Dr. Miller talks about how anything you write or make, visually, can be instantly avaiable to anyone in the world, the instant sharing of ideas and this is changing the world right before my eyes. I really enjoyed the colleage of Dr. Millers whom employed his little internet spy's to keep track of the emotional state of everyone, shades' of "1984" by George Orwell. But Dr. Miller is right, it's time to use the best teaching stratagies with all the technology we have today. Dr. Miller made use of iTunesU which can be found here.click hereto go to iTunesU.

1 comment:

  1. Writing with multimedia! Far different from what we are used to - and what is taught in schools today!

    ReplyDelete