Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anthony Capps Blog

picture of follow your dreams
This blog is great, I am envious of Anthonys' talent. The subject matter is one that I have watched change for some time now. But the biggest change has been the last three years for me. Those are the years I have been in college and in that time I have written a few papers but not many. I have visited the school library a few times, but that was between classes and it was convenient, they have computers there.
In the last few months this new type of teaching and corresponding with others has really taken on a new light. For me it was actually having the chance to try this new technology and seeing the impact from it. Putting your thoughts, opinions, questions, ect. on the web and getting, sometimes instant, responses. While cruising the internet I came upon a young architect who was designing a building and he asked for input, which he was told by many to not do this, you will not get the credit for the design, but, he had hundreds of collobrators from all over the world give their input and the design was finished with the best ideas. Great stuff.
I am thankful that the Univ. has made this a mandotory class. To see Anthonys blogclick here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your enthusiastic participation. I can see that it has affected you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete