Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pod Casts

First, if you do not understand some of the tech talk, this stuff can be boring. I definitely enjoyed the podcast on the smart board. Video and audio gets my attention more so than just audio. To me pod casting is a great way to get what you want to say out on the Internet. One can just sit and talk and it's recorded for the whole world to listen to or to watch and listen.
Audio pod casting will be a better format for those who can listen while driving, can you do that on satellite radio? But video and audio is a better format for demonstration purposes to an audience. Quite frankly, all the pod casts available is staggering, the amount of information out there is huge. It would take forever to listen or watch it all but I'm amazed at how much communicating has changed in such a short period of time.
With so much knowledge available now, how will the future look? For someone who only had an e-mail account when I came into this class I wonder what the future holds. Pod casts on the go with anyone able to see and hear it? Pod casts are to be a great way to get your opinion or information out to the world. Using only a microphone, a video camera and a computer and you can quickly share any subject with so many.
You know what? It's hard to come up with 4 paragrahs on this subject. But the info I listened to told me how to become a better professional or a better photographer. I learned how teachers and educators are coming together with all this new technology and hopefully our young people, children, will be 10 times smarter than I think I am.

1 comment:

  1. Surprised, weren't you? A long way in a short time from just email!

    ReplyDelete