Saturday, August 22, 2009

About me

Hello everyone, my name is John and I live in Chickasaw, Al. I know it's a small town but we do have a few red lights. I've always lived in Alabama and I love it here! I graduated from Satsuma High School in 1974, I know, ancient times right? After that I worked for Scott Paper Co. for eight years before being laid off. Then I became a truck driver and drove for seventeen years before giving that up. After a few jobs I decided to go to college and become an elementary teacher, hopfully teach sixth grade math.
My few hobbies are one big American bull dog named Sadie who is 8 yrs. old, and a few remote controlled airplanes that I enjoy flying at the park. I like to cook, hang out with friends and I enjoy movies. I just watched "Phonebooth" with Colen Farell and it was an excellent movie. Well. till next time. John

No comments:

Post a Comment