Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tech Lit Teacher and Podcasts

I could not get the Tech Lit video to work, I'm still trying. On the subject of pod casts, I looked at the cite from www.curriki.org and under the table of contents is a nice selection of subjects for the making of a podcast.
The material covers a wide variety of subjects, from time travel with Lincoln to interviewing a gorilla. I have the suit for that!
I watched the podcast from Joe Dale, http://is.gd/2cd21, Benefits of Podcast in the Classroom, which was an informative cast. It incorporated other teachers and the students while giving an example of some students making a podcast. The teachers are using a "project based learning experience" which is enabling the students to learn at a faster rate.

1 comment:

  1. And now you've heard him on Skype. The video on adding links to blogs will show you how to make Joe Dale clickable in your post. Try it!

    ReplyDelete